translator

Sunday, May 6, 2018

New Work #9

The World By Storm



One of my goals is to start a Fine Art Collection Series. Recently, I have been stepping out of my comfort zone of shooting sports and traveling more to get the creative juices flowing, seeing the world different by changing my environment. The last few months my camera has taken me to some really unique and interesting places.  



When deciding what to capture, I have a very complex procedure. I open my backlog of photographs on my computer and see what catches my eye and what seems to be missing that may peak my interest. So, no rhyme or reason, it's just whatever fits my mood. Then I find a location of that subject I want to capture and plan my trip. 


My last trip to Cape Henry Lighthouse has inspired my first Fine Art Series. 


Keeper of The Light


4th oldest lighthouse in the US. Construction authorized by George Washington and overseen by Alexander Hamilton.


Light The Way

1st order Fresnel shines 19 miles off shore



Standing Tall

New Cape Henry is the tallest cast iron, fully enclosed lighthouse in the US.

I am very pleased to announce my Lighthouse Series Fine Art prints. These images will be available for limited time and printed large as they are meant to be seen. They are printed on Velvet fine art paper using archival Canon Lumia Inks. 




These Fine Art images will only be available in sizes 11 x 14 - 16 x 20, and 30 x 40. 




Please contact me for inquiries and details on prints. 
Every home or office has room for a unique image like these!








No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments