translator

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The Cape Fear Botanical Garden (#3)

                       The Cape Fear Botanical Garden

I was invited to capture a school field trip to the Botanical Garden located in Fayetteville, North Carolina. This was something different from shooting sports. It gave me an opportunity to expand my skills in macro photography.  Macro photography is extreme close-up photography, usually of very small subjects in which the size of the subject in the photograph is greater than life size. (The camera I used was a Canon 7D and my lens was a 50mm.)                                    


Walking pass a tree I saw the sunlight beaming down on these berries hanging from the tree.
This image was shot in full sunlight I adjusted my camera settings to isolate one flower of the tree to create this look.
The tulips were in full bloom.
Hidden deep in the garden was this statue.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments